Tuesday 24 January 2012

New covers, same books!

I'm sure many of you are wondering why I've gone through the trouble of changing all the covers for the City of the Damned books. Well, let me explain. I knew that once the 4th City of the Damned book was released, the series would be going to print. I also noticed that there were a lot of reviews mentioning the errors in the first three books. I figured that since all the books were getting re-edited for print, why not update the ebooks as well. So aside from the books being re-edited, they've all got new covers.


I'm still in the process of re-editing the books, but as soon as they're finished, you'll be available to go back to your place of purchase and download the updated copy at no cost. I'll post updates on Facebook and Twitter as they become available.


And now for a sneak peek of the new covers...





















No comments:

Post a Comment